LED Freezer Door Lights
Ten reasons for LED freezer door lights
As the phase-out of T-12 fluorescent lamps is beginning to have impact in the grocery retail business, LED freezer door lights in reach ins and freezers continues to gain more and more attention. Here are a few reason why;
Call for pricing toll-free 1-844-LED PROS (1-844-533-7767)
- Utility company rebates. Store owners opting to upgrade to an LED refrigerated case display lighting may receive from $25 to $100 per door.
- Operating temperature. -40C to +40C
- Low energy consumption.
- No UV or IR
- Sleek, low profile design
- Long lamp life – Rated at 50,000+ hours
- No external LED Driver, direct main connect – Elimination of bulky, heat generating ballast allows for a clean install, especially in tight spaces
- Dimmable with select dimmers – Unlike T8 LEDs, a solid-state lighting system is compatible with motion sensors and dimmers, allowing reduced energy usage when store traffic is minimal.
- User friendly installation – like connecting speaker wire
- Color temperature of 5000k for product enhancement and customer appeal
Buy Direct and Save $$$ – All of our lighting fixtures ship factory direct to your facility. Call sales toll-free (1-844-533-7767)
Filed under: LED Refrigerated Display Lighting