Utility rebates for LED replacement lamps are set to expire on December 31, 2011. Check your local utility here http://www.dsireusa.org/ to find out if there are rebates for LED refrigerated lighting display retrofit.
SimpleTube LED cooler door lights Platinum series are utility approved LED replacement lamps with Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E), San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) and Southern California Edison (SCE) and meets most other utility company rebate requirements.
Call sales toll free 1-844-LED PROS (1-844-533-7767)
SimpleTube vs T8 LED Replacement Lamps
1. SimpleTube SimpleTube LED replacement lamps has NO bi-pins. NO bi-pin receptacles. You simply connect the LED strip direct to your 120 VAC
2. SimpleTube LED replacement lamps have a patented internal driver. NO external driver. Eliminates extra parts and maintenance.
3. Qualifies for utility rebates
4. Angled center fixture, adjustable light distribution gives full illumination to left of center and right of center doors
5. SimpleTube LED replacement lamps are specifically designed for refrigerated and freezer applications
6. Six year manufacturer warranty
7. Dimmable with select dimmers
8. Platinum series has a low 14% THD rating
Buy Direct and Save $$$ – All of our lighting fixtures ship factory direct to your facility. Call sales toll-free (1-844-533-7767)
You May Also Like
Filed under: LED Refrigerated Display Lighting